Welcome to Asian Forensic
Science Academy, Department of Legal Studies,
- What is Distance Education? - A distance education
course is one you take without meeting a teacher in a classroom.
You can study at home or at work - wherever you like, whenever
you like, within a prescribed timeframe
- What about exams? : Online Examination will be
conducted for every course.
- What if I can't attend an exam date?: Just contact us
for alternate date, we will provide you different question set.
- How do I get my certificate when I'm done all of the
required courses / exam.?: We will mail you it within 15-20
days on your preferred address by Courier or Post.
- How do I get help if I need it? - Support for online
courses is provided through the
Student Help Desk.
- What about Course Credits?: Our Courses will not transfer as college credit. Many
colleges, Organizations, Companies and universities around the
world do accept our courses certificates as fulfilling
prerequisite program requirements. However, we do not keep track
of what courses are accepted where and under what conditions.
- Should I have to attend classes?: Students do not need to attend any classes so we provides
fully self study, distance and online courses
- What is online courses or online education? - Online
Education, sometimes called distance learning or e-learning, is
a method of completing basic level or advanced degree courses
over the Internet. There are hundreds of educational
institutions that offer online college programs. Some of these
schools only offer online learning while others offer a mixture
of online and classroom learning.
- How much does it cost to take an distance or online
education courses? - Visit-
- Where can I register for distance or online education
courses? - Visit-
- What is recognition of AFSA? / Is
AFSA is University?- AFSA is Govt. Regd., ISO 9001-2008 Certified and
Autonomous Forensic Science, Investigation Organization / Corporate, not a Institute,
University or College.
- Is AFSA issues Certificate after successful course
completion? : YES
- Can I use these course completion certificates for job
applications or in my CV/Resume etc? - YES
- Is distance learning right for me? - Only you can
determine if distance learning is right for you. Convenience and
flexibility are key reasons for enrolling in distance courses.
Factors such as your job, location and family commitments can
make it difficult for you to take on-campus courses, but in
distance education you not only save travel time and costs but
are able to schedule your study around your other
- What is the purpose of these courses?: Our courses are for your educational enrichment, enhancing
knowledge and professional developments
- What is the mode of education?: Our courses are both self-paced.
Student can study on specific subject from their own home or
office with our Study Materials.
- Should I have to pay any extra fee for examination, study
materials etc?: No, Your course fee includes all the cost
including Online Study materials, eBooks, Notes, Examination Fee
etc, You do not need to pay any extra amount, but If you want
printed books or notes by courier or post then you have to pay
extra $100 USD.
- Why are internships or trainings important? -
Internships provide students with the opportunity to experience
the "real world" of forensic science and the crime laboratory.
They also provide recent graduates with the relevant experience
that crime laboratory directors seek from applicants. Getting an
internship in any laboratory and learning about the theory
behind the techniques that are employed can be helpful. This
will provide experience in general laboratory procedures as well
as safety processes that are employed in laboratories. Be
prepared to perform basic functions such as washing glassware or
clerical duties. Things to know about an internship: There are
three important things to know about an internship: You may need
to set up an internship well in advance of a semester if you
wish to finish it the same semester you enroll for it. You need
to have an internship agreement form signed by all parties (work
supervisor, faculty) before beginning your internship hours. You
need to familiarize yourself with the Internship Course
For more please click here and FAQ